I know this is a little late, but I thought I’d do a July TBR blogpost anyway! I love planning things and making lists, but I suck at sticking to that plan. However, I’m really going to try to read the books that are on my TBR this time, and I thought actually posting my TBR instead of just writing it down in my notebook would motivate me even more to actually stick to it. So without further ado, here are the books I want to read in July!
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, by Jesse Andrews
- Saint Anything, by Sara Dessen (currently reading)
- Passenger, by Alexandra Bracken
- Prince Caspian, by C.S. Lewis
- In the Present Tense, by Carrie Pack